Over mij

Yep, that's right! Greetings from sea :)
It might sound a little weird, but my name originates in Greek mythology and means sea nymph. Which I love, given my grammar school-background.
Having said that, let's tell you something about myself; I am an 18 year old student Human Movement Sciences who loves travelling and photography, which is exactly the one thing you will find on my little domain on the internet. I post pictures that document big and small adventures accompanied by a little text. All pictures are taken using my Nikon D3300 (and maybe soon too an old analogue camera).

I hope you enjoy reading my blog and primarily seeing my photographs. I always love reading your thoughts on my posts, so don't ever hesitate to comment.
If you want to you can keep updated by following me on
BloglovinInstagram or Facebook



Comments

Popular Posts