Change of plans

Hi there, short message from me. Yes, I am still alive :)
As you might have noticed, the last month and a half this little place on the internet has been slowly vanishing into nothingness, partly because I don't have anything interesting to post, partly because I don't have time post whenever I have something to post about. But with the holidays coming up, there's a lot to be posting about. This coming months I will transform this site into a place in which I will share photography only (and here and there a little text to explain). The holidays will be the perfect opportunity to do this since I am going to visit some super awesome places. I will finish the first year of university in exactly one week and from there on the fun will begin. With a group of friends I will explore Vienna and Prague, my parents will be taking my sister and I to Malaysia (which I couldn't be more excited for), I will spend one week in the Netherlands with my grandma and her sister and eventually will spend one week in Italy with my boyfriend (you might want to check out the post about Brusagio to know what I am talking about). Conclusion: I will be home approximately 1.5 week and a couple of weekends, which means I am going to charge my camera and get ready for some intensive travelling and hiking. I will try to upload photographs regularly, as far as I am able to without laptop and maybe even without wifi.

I actually wil be flying 6 times this summer (that makes 8 times this year)

And after? Well, I am going to try to post more often, I will plan more photographytrips, all by myself or with lovely people joining me, and I wil share the best moments of those up here.
Also, I am currently shooting with my Nikon D3300, but since I bought an analogue camera in Italy last may, I might be getting into analogue photography too, so stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts